Thumbnail Filmstrip of Coximed 100 Tablets - For the Treatment of Coccidosis in Pigeons Images
DescriptionAppretex is no longer available and we are suggesting that this Coximed be substituted. The active ingredient in both drugs is the same. So, if you used Appertex in the past this is a replacement.
Product presentation: For the prevention and treatment of Coccidiosis in pigeons. All pigeons from the same pigeon house should be treated simultaneously since untreated animals may be a source of re-infestation to the treated animals. Proper hygiene is important in preventing re-infection. Coximed can be safely administered to pigeons during the breeding season.
COMPOSITION (each tablet contains):
- Diclazuril 5 mg
DIRECTIONS FOR USE (use only as directed):
- Racing Pigeons: Dose one tablet per pigeon once a month during the racing season.
- Breeding Pigeons: Dose one tablet per pigeon once a month during the breeding season.
- Young Pigeons: Dose all young pigeons with one tablet the day after weaning.
- Sick Pigeons: Dose all sick pigeons with one tablet and treatment again after 10 days.
WARNINGS: Keep out of reach of children and uninformed persons. Do not slaughter pigeons for human consumption within 10 days of last treatment. Although this remedy has been tested under a large variety of conditions, failure therefore may ensue as a result of a wide range of reasons. If this is suspected, seek veterinary advice.
- Store in a cool, dry place
- Keep container tightly closed
Yes, we have falconers who use this on there hawks.